Thursday, October 29, 2009

Colorado Snowstorm



I took this picture about 6 o'clock this morning. It will continue snowing until about 6 o'clock this evening. Tomorrow it will begin to melt. That's the kind of Colorado snowstorm I enjoy.

Before I got involved with this writing gig, I would've taken a day like today, built a big gorgeous fire, and curled up with whatever book I was reading.

Now I have a (self-imposed) deadline and a well developed sense of guilt that I can't block out of my mind, no matter how hard I try. And believe me, I've tried.

So, until my treadmill installers get here this afternoon (assuming they don't cancel), my over-developed NOSE will be at the seductive (?) GRINDSTONE.

But I will build that fire.


CR: Green by Ted Dekker.

It's all better with friends.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh. Real snow. Bet that's why my son's plane's delayed though.

    ReplyDelete